Agis Emmanouil was born in Athens and graduated from one of the most important Drama Schools in Greece, the Drama School of Empros.
• Collaborated with some of the important Greek directors in classic plays.
• In the cinema he participated in Greek and foreign co-productions such as "Anna's Summer", "Orpheus".
• Perhaps it is not by chance that he embodied Pheidippides in the ZDF documentary "Die Legend von Marathon".
• Also starred in selected TV series.
• He has directed the first Kerouac Burroughs novel "And the Hippos Boiled in Their Troughs" in 2012 at World First.
• Has co-written and directed the teenage play "Crisis is going to pass". An original effort by him and his colleague the neurologist T. Bonakis to educate teenagers in an entertaining way about medical issues. Epilepsy, which is the central theme of this show - the previous one was sleep - is also a social stigma that the group aims to erase.
• Since he was a child, he has been involved in many sports such as Athletics, Basketball, Bodybuilding, Cycling, Yoga and Martial Arts.
• In 1996 he participated in his first Marathon and since then he has another 24 participations, of which 18 in the Authentic and more difficult, that of Athens.
• Since 2014 he has been involved in the Hypermarathon. Only in 2020 he finished in 4 Hypermarathons up to 142 kilometers and two Marathons.
• He has intense activist action in every aspect of his life but also with specific actions.
• In 2007 he transported food and basic necessities to a battalion of firefighters during the great Fires in the Peloponnese • In 2014 he organized the independent ecological action "240 kilometers for Aegialos". was an action for the protection of the Greek Aegean that aimed at informing, raising awareness and activating the citizens on the issue of the sale and overexploitation of the Aegean. It crossed the Attica Aegialos in five days, from the Ancient port of Kechria in Isthmia to the beach of Schinias in Marathon (250 km). At the same time, he decorated the route at the overnight stations with individual actions, such as concerts, graffiti, symbolic ecological actions (release of a sea turtle).
• In May 2020, he organized the "Little Walk" in the footsteps of the race left 79 years
ago by Manolis Glezos, when he headed to the Acropolis to lower the Nazi flag.
Manolis Glezos had died two months earlier in the midst of a pandemic and the